"He looks ancient." SHERLOCK YOU HAVEN’T EVEN SAID HELLO AND YOU’RE INSULTING HIS MOUSTACHE
this was the best week in C&H history
Said No One Ever!
Said me, actually. Why?
- Those funny books and websites with Chuck Norris jokes? He sued them.
- Chuck Norris has given thousands of dollars to the Republican party since before some of us were born.
- Norris said that Obama being reelected would bring on “socialism or something much worse” and "1,000 years of darkness". Hmmm… that wording’s not problematic at all, right?
- Chuck Norris vocally supported California Prop 8, saying, “[P]ro-Prop. 8 votes weren’t intended to deprive any group of its rights; they were safeguarding their honest convictions regarding the boundaries of marriage.”
- His good buddy Rick Perry (who only seems opens his mouth when he wants to piss me off) made Chuck Norris an honorary Texas Ranger ten years after the show was canceled.
- He thinks schools should not allow LBGTQ students to participate in the Day of Silence. Norris asks, "Is encouraging or teaching about homosexuality what our forefathers expected for the public education they founded?"
- For Chuck Norris, promoting Christianity trumps freedom of the press. "How abhorring it is when the freedom of the press is abused to demean the biblical God?"
So fuck Chuck Norris.
FINALLY SOMEONE SEES HOW MUCH OF AN ASS HE IS!!!
An artificial heart that has been in the making for 15 years has been approved for human trial. Cardiac surgeon Alain Carpentier teamed with Astrium, an aerospace company, to build this device that uses valves made from cow tissue and parts of miniature satellite equipment to pump blood throughout the body. The heart combines the latest advances in medicine, biology, electronics and materials science.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hB0jvo via io9